Company Name : Cute 4 Suit
Company Address : PO Box 1966 Buderim Qld 4556
Phone Number : 0437736377
Website : www.cute4suit.com.au
1) Can you tell us a little bit about your wedding dresses and the type of fashion and bridal services you offer?
Cute 4 Suit specializes in children’s wedding clothing and accessories from size 000-8
2) What’s the history behind your business, and how did you get started in the fashion industry?
Our sons were in their uncles wedding and we found a lack of quality children’s formal wear available.
3) There are a lot of different wedding dress makers around Australia, each one with different style, background, preferences, what is your philosophy behind each of your wedding dresses?
Our company “captures youth in its finest moments” by creating unique garments that make children feel special.
4) Where does the process of “creating” a wedding dress start… can you describe for us the process from original idea to the final product?
Our flower girl dresses are created with around themes which inspire us to design with certain fabrics and detail.
5) What drives you to success? What makes you tick in the wedding dress industry?
Seeing children’s faces when they are in our flower girl dresses or page boy suits, they look and feel like part of the wedding and are so stunning in our range.
6) What type of bride is your target audience?
Brides with children in the wedding party or bridesmaid with children attending. Our range includes traditional formal dresses and suits to an array of colored party dresses and boys’ suits.
7) What is the average day in a busy day of a wedding dress company?
The website generates a lot of enquiries so our day includes sales and customer service, new style development, material sourcing and constant updates for our facebook page, blog and you tube sites so that our customers are the first to see our latest styles and events.
8.) What are some of the questions, brides need to ask before getting a wedding dress?
Usually the bride has her dress before coming to us so we will match color and style of the flower girl to this, often there may be a few styles that could suit so it comes down to the brides wedding style and the child’s personality as to which dress and accessories will suit her the most.
9) How do you deal with Bridezillas? Or difficult customers?
At the end of day, it is her day and the final decisions are hers. Our ranges are so adorable that we are lucky to be able to suit most brides’ requests within our styles.
10) Do you remember your favorite wedding dress? Can you describe it in detail?
My favorite is our off the shoulder dress – flowing softly over her shoulder and beaded with pearl detail the tulle over lay softens the princess style and is a gorgeous flower girl dress.